What’s New for 2024
AutoNation offers you and your family members a full range of benefits. Review this page to learn what’s new for 2024 and explore this site to learn about all the benefits available to you.
Watch the Benefit Professor Video to understand each benefit option and important deadlines.
What’s New for 2024
Your premiums for medical and disability coverage will change for 2024. The premiums for all other plans will stay the same.
The annual deductible and out-of-pocket maximums in the Blue Cross 60% plan with HSA (EPO) are changing. The new amounts are as follows:
- Annual deductible: $3,200 Individual / $6,400 Family
- Out-of-pocket maximum: $6,950 Individual / $13,900 Family
Beginning January 1, 2024, NortonLifeLock will be AutoNation’s new identity theft provider.
Check out all the tools and features NortonLifeLock offers to keep your identity safe:
Identity Theft Protection
Monitors your personal information for any potentially fraudulent usage and helps you resolve ID theft issues.
Helps to keep your information private by scanning common public search sites that people use to find your personal information and by helping you opt out of them.
Protects against existing and potential malware threats and helps protect your private and financial information online.
Social Media Monitoring
Notifies you of any suspicious links, inappropriate content, and account takeover attempts.
Helps your kids explore the web more safely by keeping parents informed about the sites that kids visit and by blocking harmful or inappropriate websites.
Connect with real, live agents 24/7, review and manage alerts while on the go with the mobile app, get up to $1 million in protection against identity theft, and more.
If you are currently enrolled in AutoNation’s ID theft coverage with AllState, your coverage will automatically roll over to NortonLifeLock effective January 1, 2024.
Confirm Your Medical Score Risk Predictor (MSRP) and
If you did not earn the credit in 2023, you can save $2,000 for yourself (and $1,500 for your spouse/domestic partner) on your 2024 medical, life, and critical illness premiums by completing the MSRP biometric screening by December 31, 2023, if applicable.
- You must get screened to receive credits for 2024 (unless you were a new hire in 2023 and already earned your credits).
- If you and/or your spouse/domestic partner do not pass the MSRP biometric screening, you and/or your spouse/domestic partner must complete the MSRP Health Advisor call by December 31, 2023, to earn the credit.
- Answer the Tobacco-Use question when you enroll online. Your current response will not roll over. You can save money on your medical premiums ($1,000 per year for you and $750 per year for your covered spouse/domestic partner) if you confirm that you do not use tobacco. If you and/or your covered spouse/domestic partner are a tobacco user, complete the tobacco cessation course, and submit the required documentation by December 31, 2023, to earn the credit. Remember, your spouse’s/domestic partner’s MSRP screening includes testing for cotinine, which detects nicotine use.