At AutoNation, it’s about more than selling and servicing cars and trucks. It’s about taking care of people. AutoNation provides all Associates, their spouses, and their eligible dependents with a cash benefit if they are diagnosed with cancer.
This plan is administered by Cigna; you will be automatically enrolled in this benefit at no cost to you.
Unlike your medical plan, which pays benefits directly to a hospital or other provider, your cancer insurance pays a benefit directly to you. If you, your spouse, or your dependent children (up to age 26) receive a cancer diagnosis, this plan pays a lump-sum benefit to spend any way you choose.
This plan also pays a recurrence benefit, for a covered cancer, that occurs at least 180 treatment-free days after your initial diagnosis.
Cash paid directly to you, to use any way you want.
The plan, administered by Cigna, will pay you up to $5,000 if you are diagnosed with cancer and up to $2,500 if your spouse or children (up to age 26) are diagnosed with cancer.
The cash is yours to use any way you want. Use it to cover your copays, deductibles, or coinsurance; pay your rent, utility bills, or groceries; or, or even finance a vacation. The choice is yours.
Submitting a Claim
Complete and file your claim by phone.
- Call 800-754-3207 Monday–Friday, 8:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m. ET to speak with one of Cigna’s customer service representatives.
File your claim online.
- Visit the Cigna website SuppHealthClaims.com.
Complete and file your claim by fax, email, or mail.
- Download a Critical Illness claim form below (this is the form for cancer claims).
- Fax documents to our fax line at 866-304-3001.
- Email scanned documents to SuppHealthClaims@Cigna.com.
- Mail documents to: Cigna Supplemental Health Solutions, P.O. Box 188028, Chattanooga, TN 37422
If you were diagnosed with cancer prior to January 1, 2023, you will need to file a claim with Aetna. Click the link below for instructions to file a cancer insurance claim with Aetna.
Below you will find additional buttons that house resources, such as an overview of the plan, a member story to outline how the benefit works, frequently asked questions (FAQ), and more.