Identity Theft Program
Allstate Identity Protection offers the most extensive identity protection services and coverage available including:
- Comprehensive identity monitoring that can detect high-risk activity and alert you at the first sign of fraud.
- Fraud remediation and restoration if identity theft or fraud occurs. A dedicated Privacy Advocate will work to manage your recovery and restore your identity. Privacy Advocate® support is available 24/7/365.
- Identity theft reimbursement that helps cover out-of-pocket expenses, lost wages or legal fees, and restore any funds stolen from your HSA or 401(k) accounts.
- Coverage also includes Dark Web monitoring, tax fraud refund advances, unlimited credit reports from TransUnion, financial transaction monitoring, credit report disputes, credit and debit card monitoring, and social media reputation monitoring.
You can get alerts for credit inquiries, accounts opened in your name, compromised credentials, financial transactions, and more. Enrolling your family extends that protection to anyone in your household.
Identity Theft Facts
- Identity theft happens once every 2 seconds.
- 33% of adults in the U.S. experience at least 1 identity theft.
- You are more likely to have your identity stolen than your car taken or home burglarized.
- The average time spent repairing damage from identity theft is 330 hours.
- Your children are also susceptible to identity theft. Since minors are not actively applying or monitoring their credit, their identities become easy prey for identity thieves.
Download the App
Use this Allstate Identity Protection™ app on your mobile device and monitor your accounts, address important alerts on the go, and view credit reports and scores in an instant. The app offers access to the entire Allstate Identity Protection portal.
Scan the applicable QR code to download the app from the Apple or Android app store.