Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a company paid benefit to help associates when things do not go exactly as planned.
When you need help navigating the twists and turns of life, you can count on professional support and guidance from LifeWorks. LifeWorks is a leading provider of employee assistance services, and they have licensed and experienced counselors available 24/7/365 to listen and provide expert help for a wide range of issues.
What can the EAP counselors help with?
- Family matters like divorce, caring for a family member or returning to work following childbirth.
- Financial issues like budgeting, retirement planning, buying or selling a home, or taxes.
- Legal issues such as civil, criminal or family law, financial matters, real estate or tax planning.
- Health issues like anxiety, depression, trouble sleeping or kicking a bad habit like smoking.
- Domestic abuse issues and finding help for yourself or a loved one.
- Suicide including recognizing the warning signs, or where to find support for yourself or a loved one.
- Everyday life including things like moving to a new community, grief, military family matters or even training your pet.
- Work matters like relocation, relationships with coworkers and managers, or organizational issues.